Customer Relationship Management
Today Customer Relationship Management is a key tool and mantra for success in any organization. CRM solution is a powerful tool for data-driven decisions. It also helps sales people keep moving towards their target with its performance analysis ability. CRM helps and allows every communication with a prospect in a personalized one-on-one dialogue, ensuring the right message at the right time.
CRM helps in managing relationship and will have many fold advantages including:
- Increased process velocity and accuracy.
- Help build transparency and accountability.
- Helps create auditable log for all steps of transaction which shall help several processes.
- Automation shall help handle information security challenges.
- It shall help reduce human dependence.
Customer Relationship Management Features
- Customer Voice Management – CRM has an integrated survey tool which may used to trigger surveys to capture customer perception about the service we provide to them. Survey tool is flexible enough to add objective or subjective questions or both. This tool helps collecting and analyzing the customer voice and rating which can be a critical element of service design and improvement of organization design.
- User Management.
- Masters Management –Several masters are available to make the the entire CRM more flexible with your evolving needs.
- Add BD Status
- Modify BD Status
- Add BD Reference
- AR Management
- Add Service Management Fee
- Modify Service Management Fee
Service Management Masters
- Add Service Status
- Add Customer Status
- Add / Modify Service Status
Add Incident Subject
Assign resources to Incident Subject
- AR Management – AR Management is pretty much why business is done, and manual management of the AR Process isn’t desirable. CRM facilitates smooth and IT driven finance management.
- Automated AR Report with forecast dates of payment
- AR reports for planned payment date and actual date
- Set reminders for due & overdue payments through SMS and emails and push notifications.
- Facilitate automated invoice creation and sending through email.
- Integrate payment gateway to allow online payment attached with the AR process