Dynamic Website Development
Website is a very basic yet a very powerful tool to create awareness of your existence – whether you are a business or an individual tying to make a mark in this world. In today’s world of competition where people have the problem of plenty to choose from - a website is an absolutely necessary tool of communication. It’s a platform which lets you share with the world anything and everything under the sun.
A website can be simple, complicated, colorful, meaning full , meaning less to say the least. But the types are just 2 – Static website and Dynamic website. A static website is a simple page written in HTML. In a static website whatever the code reads, the page displays. This is the old way of representing your website. The new way is the dynamic way, it is to make it interactive, make it change basis requirement, make it sell, make it gather information; make it share pictures and videos to say the least is the Dynamic website.
Basic features which make a dynamic website a winner in today’s world are
1. Very user friendly – unlimited pages with clear navigation
As the navigation is simple, attractive, A Dynamic website makes the user experience a delight
2. More scope of creativity – Designs created are responsive –
Because of the ability to change basis user needs, a Dynamic website gives more scope to display information creatively
3. Does more than what a static website can do
4. Can be made SEO friendly. One of the most important reasons why businesses fail today are due to poor marketing and search ability
5. Payment gateway integration made easy in a Dynamic website
6. Dynamic website is a very usefully tool to sell on-line
7. Dynamic website gives the functionality to Share videos and pictures – add/amend/delete them whenever the owner of the Dynamic website wants
The biggest advantage of a Dynamic website is its ability to lend itself as a tool which can be managed by the owner/user himself, without having to engage with the developer time and again and spend a fortune doing it. Content on the pages of a dynamic website can be easily managed by the admin panel, which can be created only in a dynamic website. One can add, amend, deleted pictures, products, videos, information, schedules etc.
Dynamic websites are the on-line seller’s best friends. They are the answer to todays challenges of keeping the physical retail/wholesale outlet afloat with heavy rentals, staff salary cost, electricity cost etc. They give the flexibility to employs a database to accumulate and manage information automatically.
While choosing a developer to create a dynamic website, important to note
1. What the developer has already created – look at the past work , samples etc
2. If possible meet with the team, engage to understand the capability
3. Share your requirements through a document to avoid any confusion in the deliverables
Always remembers the cost you pay for the website or for that matter any IT related work is directly proportionate to the amount of work the developer has to do and if the requirement is not clear upfront then it can lead to rework, delays etc
The cost for a Dynamic website will increase with increase in the functionalities. Such as
For a simple blog website – the price would range between Rs 5,000 to Rs 7000
A Dynamic website with very basic e-commerce functionalities : ₹15,000 – RS 20, 000
A Dynamic website with complete features of e-commerce and login through g-mail/ facebook would cost somewhere between Rs 20,000 – Rs 25,000
Very critical that before finalizing the developers and closing on the cost be very clear of what you want as an output from that Dynamic website.