Job Description for Android Developers:
The candidate will be responsible for all design, development, maintenance, and improvement of applications for AIG and its clients. The candidate will get an ample amount of growth opportunities to take up new initiatives and responsibilities, and the opportunity to develop software products for the top companies in the Corporate Sector.
• Collaborate with team members to understand the problem & define design, and ship new features.
• Own the entire development lifecycle as you prototype, create, optimize, test, launch, and refine the Android app.
• Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build an innovative experience for users.
• Work with real-time feedback from our users to make the product better.
• Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Keys skills and requirements:
• Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle and experience with Android SDK, Java, Android Studio.
• Ability to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
• Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis.
• Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code.