Job Description for IOS Developers:
The candidate will be responsible for all design, development, maintenance, and improvement of applications for AIG and its clients. The candidate will get an ample amount of growth opportunities to take up new initiatives and responsibilities, and the opportunity to develop software products for the top companies in the Corporate Sector.
• Collaborate with team members to understand the problem & define design, and ship new features.
• Own the entire development lifecycle as you prototype, create, optimize, test, launch, and refine the IOS app.
• Exploit the most advanced IOS APIs and platform features to build an innovative experience for users.
• Work with real-time feedback from our users to make the product better.
• Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Keys skills and requirements:
• Build iOS applications from scratch & iOS libraries that can be shared across applications.
• Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch with the understanding of Objective-C.
• Demonstrated delivery of iOS applications to the app store.
• Strong understanding of common backend system integration/web services, memory management.