Job Description for Php Developers:
The candidate will be responsible for all design, development, maintenance, and improvement of software products for AIG and its clients. The candidate will get an ample amount of growth opportunities to take up new initiatives and responsibilities, and the opportunity to develop software products for the top companies in the Corporate Sector.
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Keys skills and requirements:
• Must have working experience on any PHP Framework, like, Code igniter, Laravel, Cake.
• Must have working experience on core PHP.
• Must have working experience on MySql, MySqli, PDO.
• Must have working experience on JQuery.
• Must have working experience on WordPress.