Today Customer Relationship Management is a key tool and mantra for success in any organization. CRM solution is a powerful tool for data-driven decisions. It also helps sales people keep moving towards their target with its performance analysis ability.
CRM helps and allows every communication with a prospect in a personalized one-on-one dialogue, ensuring the right message at the right time.
1. Increased process velocity and accuracy
2. Help build transparency and accountability
3. Helps create auditable log for all steps of transaction which shall help several processes
4. Automation shall help handle information security challenges
5. It shall help reduce human dependence
Advance Innovation Group CRM is Web-based CRM software, offers features for different modules that has been part of this system for over a decade now. Main features include:
1. Sales Management – Through the various input points and work-flow the CRM is competent to handle end to end flow of the sales process. Some inherent features in the CRM are as:
Add Prospect – Master allows you to add any lead that has been received, mark them for different stages of the sales cycle and which could be named like “cold Lead”, “Hot Lead”, “Negotiation Stage”, “Financial State”, “Closure” or in a different manner like some call at 10%, 30%, 70%, 90% and finally 100.
Follow-up management –This segment has an inbuilt calendar feature which allows the sales person add next followup due date, person’s name for followup, making any notes for specific customer requests etc. Emails and messaging are inbuilt for communicating with the prospect.
Sales Closure Process – It is very crucial to the organization and comes in picture if the sales is closed successfully. The prospect handover to the subsequent process in the system is a critical success component. Here in the CRM handovers prospect info and information flow to the finance handler, the resource planner and automated triggers are also built for the customer.
Financial management process – Proper handover from sales to sales admin is in-built into the CRM. GST and any other legal element is also inbuilt.
2. Service Life cycle Management –Once a customer acquisition is done, certain services are required to be delivered to the customer. Here you have the option of building into the system, list of and order of things and deliverable that need to go to the customer.
Planning Process Management – It allows to mark the status of the work that has been completed and works as task management. It makes the entire process very flexible as all the list of deliverable, their sequence, user management is managed though a master.
Execution – Execution management allows to mark the execution status of each deliverable.
Customer Access Management – It allows to share access of resources with customers as and when it is required and what is made available to them. Customers can also review the progress of the Service Contract, check the plan components and check for the completion status of each work element etc.
AR Visibility –Under controlled provisions Payment/AR information can be shared with customer representative for status and reminders through emails, SMS and system notifications. Online payment facility is also integrated within the system.
Analytics – Analytics and pattern study of various data available with graphical representations are available for better decision making. Analytics is an extremely significant element of CRM as it allows to make in-depth study and calculation of information and progress in the business.
3. Ticketing & Incident Management –It has an intelligent incident management section which enable routing of the tickets to right person. It has a simple and responsive ticketing system which can be used by the customer using any IT asset. The incident management allow you to customize the responsibility assignment to internal resources at the click of a button.
4. Complaint Management – The Customer section of the CRM allows customer to raise complaints if they are unhappy with some service provisions. After the complaint is raised, the admin of the CRM can assign the same to someone to handle. The Complaint redressal process must have the three elements, i.e.
5. Customer Voice Management – CRM has an integrated survey tool which may used to trigger surveys to capture customer perception about the service we provide to them. Survey tool is flexible enough to add objective or subjective questions or both. This tool helps collecting and analyzing the customer voice and rating which can be a critical element of service design and improvement of organization design.
6. User Management.
7. Masters Management –Several masters are available to make the the entire CRM more flexible with your evolving needs.
Add Service Management Fee
Modify Service Management Fee
Service Management Masters
8. AR Management – AR Management is pretty much why business is done, and manual management of the AR Process isn’t desirable. CRM facilitates smooth and IT driven finance management.